HOW TO SELL MY HOUSE IN KANSAS CITY
Selling a house takes time. You need to update the house, keep the decor relevant and sometimes it still doesn’t sell for months on end. If you are needing to sell your house quickly, let us walk you through all the pros and cons of selling by owner, hiring a realtor, or selling to us, the cash buyers.
Sell with a Realtor
- They do all the marketing for you.
- They know the business better than anyone.
- They have all the connections so you don’t have to find a buyer.
- They take 3-10% of the sale of your house.
- They do the negotiating, which will lower the asking price of your house.
- It can take a long time to get your house sold.
- You will need to do a bunch of upgrades, repairs, and renovations.
- You will need to have a tidy house and keep an open schedule for showings.
Sell by owner
- No realtor fees, keep your money.
- You get to negotiate the price you want to sell your home for.
- You have control of everything, the sale, the price, all of it.
- TAKES A LONG TIME
- You do all marketing, have to find the buyer.
- You have to do all the upgrades, repairs and renovations.
- You make all the appointments and have to do all the showing.
Sell to Us (Cash Buyer)
- Sell as is, no upgrades needed.
- No need to pay for renovations, or remodeling.
- Save money by eliminating the costs of marketing, and the length of time it can take to sell your home.
- No realtor fees, put your money in your own pocket.
- Cash in 7 days, sold. Move on to your next destination.
- No marketing, or waiting.
- You have control of your timetable. Move when you need too.
- House may sell sooner than you anticipated.
- Potentially make less money than you hoped for.
- The rush may be overwhelming.
- The pros and cons can definitely help put into perspective your options.
As shown above, you can see that selling on your own or through a realtor is going to be a time-consuming process and it can get expensive.
But you also saw all of the pros of selling to a cash buyer and the one con: “potentially make less money than you hoped for”. We're assuming that one con immediately worried you and changed your mind. Let us explain what this means for you and your house.
We may give you a little lower of an offer than you had hoped to sell your house for. But keep in mind all of the money that you are saving from selling your house as-is to a cash buyer.
If you are going to have to repair your home for it to sell, then plan on draining your savings. Remodeling costs more than the return you will get when selling your house. Not having to spend money on this not only saves you time, but it will save you thousands and thousands of dollars.
You also will save money in the end because you did not have to pay for marketing resources, nor any realtor fees. In the end, you are actually saving more money.
Let Friendly Home Buyer assist you today. We want to help you feel comfortable with your decision. We will answer any questions you have, and get you a fast offer today. Give us a call at 316-536-0132!